- Newly Created Role | Flexible work options available
- Progressive & dynamic company positioned for growth
- Strong HR Generalist focus | Strategic & operational position | Work with SLT
Work in a dynamic & growing organisation setting strategy and building operational capability of the HR function.
This is a newly created role within a growing and dynamic organisation. This organisation is rapidly expanding and requires the expertise of an experienced, self-motivated, enthusiastic and smart HR operator to join the SLT to develop the people strategy and manage the operational P&C requirements.
This role isn’t greenfield as such, there’s frameworks in place, however, we are looking for someone to come on board, take the reigns and drive the culture, performance, people management, career development, attract and retain fabulous talent.
Do you like autonomy, fast paced environment, taking responsibility for projects and driving outcomes, show good initiative, love diversity in your role? This could be the career move for you.
This is a role where you can an integral part of growing this very profitable business to its next stage of growth.
We are seeking a true HR Generalist, who has demonstrated experience with these areas of responsibility:
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team on the Company strategy for growth including people engagement, retention and attraction;
- Managing end to end recruitment function (including managing PSAs);
- Developing HR Policies & Procedures and Coaching Managers;
- Working on succession planning and career development for all staff;
- Performance Management / Employee Relations;
- Conducting performance reviews, remuneration and benefits, benchmarking;
- Overseeing the payroll function.
This role will be responsible for all the people issues, and report directly into the MD. This is an exciting role for someone who would like to be involved in growing a business, shaping culture and driving very focussed, strategic and beneficial people outcomes for the people in the business. This business has a strong track record and ethos of treating employees fairly, with empathy and care, has a strong retention rate, and with growth, they want to make sure that culture, care and commitment to their staff and clients remain.
We would love to hear from you if this is a role that ticks your boxes. Ability to work autonomously, provide solutions to problems, think on your feet, show good initiative, streamline processes will be beneficial to being successful in this role.
You will have qualifications in HR, previous experience working within the HR field over 4+ years, enjoy challenges, thinking on your feet, a diverse and constructive working day, please send your CV, with covering letter and supporting HR qualifications by emailing Helen Butler at email@example.com