– Dynamic Business – Vibrant Environment
– Newly Created Role – Leadership Position
– Australian Company with International Growth
This newly created role within a rapidly growing Australian technical business requires an experienced Product Manager to join their team and work with the end to end process of bringing a product to life.
Responsible for management of the Production, Software, Hardware and Engineering Teams, this role is involved in all stages of the product jigsaw – from concept, development, testing, re-engineering and delivering.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Working directly on strategy with the Leadership team to define the product vision and product strategy
- Manage and grow a team of highly effective and competent professionals to bring together a cohesive and collaborative environment to deliver high end, high quality products for our national and international markets and clients
- Manage and enhance the client relationships to ensure needs are met and market optimisation is guaranteed
- Oversee the supply and procurement process to ensure that high quality cost effective goods are procured for the Products
- Project manage the design and development of new products, including timeframes, budgets, delivery to deadline, ensuring Quality and Safety is adhered to at all times
- Create a culture of process improvement, quality assurance and high integrity environment where processes are mapped, improvements are rewarded and perfection is assured
- Ensure that the latest technology, market trends and design features are constantly being pursued and tested within the Products
- Prioritise the collaboration, consultation and KPI definition and delivery of your research and development teams across the business
We are looking for an individual who understands Product Development and has the people skills to bring together professionals who have expertise in different disciplines, capable of delivering on a range of high end products.
Our client’s offices ensure that the design and manufacturing are within the one facility so you can see your product come to life, and the collaboration and consultation is in the one place. Your communication, critical thinking, analysis, consultation/collaboration and problem solving is done with this position leading the dialogue to ensure delivery of high quality and well manufactured Products.
Ideally, your previous experience will include:
- Managing a multi-faceted product development / R&D Team
- Managing a PMO offshore
- Excellent leadership, mentoring, communication and team building skills
- Great problem solving, analytical and strategic thinking capabilities
- Being approachable, down to earth, a good communicator, be inclusive and be customer focused and facing.
Ideally, you will come with degree qualifications in Engineering or ICT and with Business qualifications looked upon favourably. This role requires technical competency in an engineering or manufacturing background but also strong leadership capabilities.
This organisation is growing rapidly and is the No.1 Industry leader in its field. This is an exciting time to join an amazing business, be part of the Senior Leadership Team, grow a business and be at the cutting edge of new technology within a fun, dynamic, hard working yet collaborative environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please Click Here submit your CV and Qualifications. If you would like to chat about the role, please don’t hesitate to contact me, Helen Butler on 0413 15 88 77 for a confidential discussion.