This iconic Sunshine Coast Brewery is going through a period of sustained and exponential growth and the newly created position of Brewer has arisen.
– Sunshine Coast Location
– Iconic & Award Winning independent Brewery
– Newly created position to join a great team on an exciting period of growth
Located on the gorgeous Sunshine Coast this iconic craft brewery is going through a period of significant and sustained popularity and growth, and we have a new position of Brewer to join our existing Brew team to continue to make our fantastic beers.
Producing award-winning craft beer, the organisation has a great team in place already and ideally you’ll have 2 years min experience in a commercial brewery operation, experience using a semi-automated BrauKon brew house would be great, but let’s not forget the R&D side of creating new beers for the Punters, so bringing your sensory analysis to the table is a must!
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
– Brewing wort to recipe specifications
– Filtering beer
– Understanding and managing fermentations
– Record keeping: strong attention to detail, accurate record keeping of the whole brewing process
– Cleaning of all equipment and brewhouse facilities
– Working with the other Brewers in a flexible, friendly, professional team oriented environment so brews continue to be of the highest award winning standards.
Does this sound like you? Your strong process methodology, record keeping, Quality Assurance, Quality Control and ability to work within a wonderfully close but fun team will ensure that you’re the missing piece to this expanding puzzle. You must bring your wicked sense of humour, team player approach, flexibility and a willingness to go on a unique and fun filled journey.
If you’ve got a Dip in Brewing, forklift licenses, please attach to your application, along with your covering letter articulating your experience and why this role appeals to you.
This organisation is regularly in the medals for beer competitions, is going through unprecedented growth with new fermenters arriving to increase production shortly, we would love you on the ground and running as soon as possible! If you’re looking for a lifestyle change, where you’re going to be part of an exciting journey with a fabulous team, doing it all on the glorious Sunshine Coast, we want to hear from you.
Send us your details to Helen Butler by CLICKING HERE. We look forward to hearing from you.