This is an exciting position for a driven candidate to take ownership of the commercial and finance elements of this rapidly growing organisation. Reporting directly to and assisting the CEO you’ll be part of the Senior Leadership Team responsible for the management of finance, logistics, technology, and HR operations.
If you love diversity in a role, this is for you.
In this role will be responsible for working with the Management Team to set strategy and execute it operationally: Manage the HR, IT, logistics, Finance, Accounting and Commercial Functions of the business.
You will oversee the Accounting function from a strategic and operational aspect, ensuring the accuracy, timeliness and analysis of the function, working with internal stakeholders and external providers to ensure BAU is viable commercially, resourcefully and culturally. You will assess and mitigate risk of current operations as well as expansion: including operational and commercial viability of BAU and expansions, including working with external providers. This role will mitigate risk, ensure day to day operational effectiveness of all functions and expansion is commercially viable.
The incumbent will positively contribute to the growth and development across the business. Key strengths of the CFO will comprise:
- first class technical accounting skills
- a demonstrated and comprehensive knowledge of FMCG/Food & Beverage Industry and finances in Australia
- Solid knowledge of accounting along with consistent and effective relationship management with stakeholders.
- In addition to this, there must be a deep appreciation of how to use technology to drive efficiencies within an organisation.
The following experience is strongly preferred:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior Accounting, Finance & Commercial capacity in the FMCG, Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Hospitality sector in Australia.
- Significant experience in accounting, data analysis, modelling and reporting, commercial and strategic focus to ensure commitment to best outcomes, strong commercial acumen to manage expansion opportunities whilst mitigating risk.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret, report and analyse current business as well as risk assessments around expansion of products and venues.
- Ability to motivate and build great team culture
- Drive to continually improve, lead meetings and realise outcomes
- Demonstrable experience in continuous improvement through the development and implementation of business improvement processes that result in tangible business benefits
Not only will you bring these key critical areas of expertise to the table, a positive, can-do attitude, a true problem solver who can cut through the vast spread of information to work hand in hand with the CEO on commercially savvy business decisions.
If this sounds like a challenge you are ready for, please send your CV with supporting qualifications and CPA certifications to Helen Butler by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Clicking Here to Apply