We are seeking an experienced BA with strong Industrial Relations experience to join this Australian Icon, ASAP for a 4 month assignment.
We are seeking an experienced HR/ER/IR expert, with strong analytical skills to join this team and ensure compliance with current Awards & Agreements. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Comprehension of Awards & Agreements, obligations and regulations and their application to Job Design;
- Ability to analyse business processes, including operational, process and gap analysis and recommending changes to be in alignment with legislation;
- Interpretation of Modern Awards and their application across different portfolios within the business;
- Understanding, interpretation and implementation of the Better Off Overall Test (BOOT);
- Designing processes, business impacts and workflows for Stakeholder engagement and briefings.
Your ability to analyse the current landscape and delve into the critique of our current business process to ensure that the business is compliant is an ongoing requirement. However, we need someone who is happy to work in a project environment, self sufficient, highly motivated and deadline driven, and has the ability to analyse the current data (as is), manage the to be and implement a strategy across the business to ensure compliance with IR legislation and mitigating risk to the business and protect employees. Your stakeholder engagement and communication skills must be of a very high level.
You will be tertiary qualified (please provide copies of your qualifications when applying) in Commerce, HR or IR, have previous experience within an IR environment and also documenting industrial changes.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV to us, with your covering letter and qualifications. We would also like to know your salary expectations, notice period and why this role appeals to you.
We look forward to receiving your application.