By using our site you agree to be bound by the Terms.
Each person searching on Inspired People Solutions as a potential candidate or applying for a position as a result of an Advertisement (a “Candidate”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The Candidate acknowledges that all Advertisements and their contents appearing on Inspired People Solutions are the responsibility of the relevant Advertiser.
- It is the Candidate’s responsibility to satisfy themselves that the advertisement is genuine and that the details he or she provides the advertiser are appropriate to the role advertised.
- The Candidate must take reasonable care in protecting against unauthorised use of log-on details. Inspired People Solutions is not responsible for any unauthorised access to the Candidate’s stored information.
- The Candidate warrants that in responding to any Advertisement or making inquiries of an Advertiser he or she does so as a genuine potential candidate in his or her own personal, non-commercial capacity.
- The Candidate indemnifies Inspired People Solutions from any claim, loss or liability arising directly or indirectly from any personal details submitted to an Advertiser.
- Inspired People Solutions reserves the right to disable the Candidate’s log-on if he or she is in breach of these Terms.
The following terms and conditions apply generally to Advertisers, Candidates and other users or visitors to Inspired People Solutions, referred to as “you”:
All content appearing on Inspired People Solutions is the copyright Inspired People Solutions and is protected by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
The Inspired People Solutions logo device is a trademark of Inspired People Solutions Limited and must not be reproduced without permission.
Submission of Advertising
In providing Inspired People Solutions with advertising you acknowledge that it is online service to facilitate the placement of candidates in available positions.
Inspired People Solutions does not provide any advice, representation, endorsement, recommendation or opinion in connection with advertised positions.
To the full extent permitted by law:
- the content appearing on Inspired People Solutions and the services is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied;
- Inspired People Solutions limits its liability to you in connection with its services:
- supplying the relevant Advertisement or service again; or
- payment of the cost of having the relevant Advertisement or service supplied again;
- Inspired People Solutions will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits, indirect, consequential or incidental loss, damage or injury.
Inspired People Solutions does not take responsibility for any of the following:
- any interruption to or inability to access any Job Board;
- any inability to log-on or access your online account;
- any delay or failure in an Advertisement being posted, archived, restored from archive, or taken down or any change to the details or content of such Advertisement being made;
- any matter, circumstance or thing beyond Inspired People Solutions control.
You warrant that in accessing or visiting the Job Boards or any user account you will not introduce any virus or other malicious harmful or destructive code.
You are not permitted to link any website to Inspired People Solutions prior to receiving written permission.
Any advertising appearing on the Inspired People Solutions does not imply an endorsement or recommendation of the advertiser or their products or services.
Inspired People Solutions may amend, revise or replace the Terms from time to time.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales. Inspired People Solutions may amend, revise or replace the Terms from time to time.