- North Fitzroy Location
- 6 month fixed term contract
- HR Generalist with strong ER & IR Focus
This well known and respected global organisation is in the process of going through some major business transformation and requires an experienced HRBP to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The key accountabilities include:
- Providing ad hoc advice and/or interpretation of HR Generalist issues a well as advice on EBAs
- Providing ad hoc HR advice across all HR matters (for line managers – Area Managers and Assistant Area Managers)
- Coaching, developing and supporting line managers particularly in disciplinary and performance management matters
- Conduct of workplace investigations (and supervision of same as required)
- Providing feedback to employees and line managers on HR issues
- Ensuring that annual performance reviews and succession planning programmes are effective
- Participating in the recruitment process, including assessment centres
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulations from a HR, IR and Training perspective.
You will succeed in this role if you have a strong ability to manage BAU, roll up your sleeves and get involved in the business, patience to manage queries and coach and lead your Managers on correct HR protocols. You will be resilient, have strong negotiation and conflict resolution skill-sets, and identify gaps and best practice opportunities. You will have strong ER and IR experience that complement your HR Generalist skill-set, experience appearing at the Fair Work Commission on a range of issues.
Does this sound like you? Please send your CV with supporting qualifications to email@example.com quoting reference: HLB:HRBP:2016778