Latest Updates from PM:
From Sun night, it will be free. Temporarily shutting off old system, Gov’t will now provide payments to Centres on 2 conditions:
- Centre must remain open
- Must seek to re-enrol parents who have dropped out.
In IR news:
- major changes to 3 Industrial Awards – Restaurants, Hospitality, Clerks (2M + workers).
- Workers can swap duties and classifications,
- WFH permitted
- Employees can take longer annual leave at a reduced rate (ie. Double the duration of leave at ½ pay)
- Further changes to another 103 Awards
- Employees granted 2 weeks of unpaid pandemic leave,
We will watch this space and keep you updated on Job Keeper & Job Seeker information as it becomes legislation.